Sunday, July 16, 2017

Warning of the coming war between North Korea and America


Following is a dream from the Lord warning of the coming war between North Korea and America (the united States) which is quickly coming forward.  To those who cannot handle anything from the Bible, particularly from the 'Old' Testament, or cannot tolerate anything that you would call 'Jewish' or 'Israel,' or are President Trump bashers, forget about reading this. Let the chips of the coming days fall where they may in your life. To those with wisdom and a personal relationship with the Lord, read and seek the Lord about His warning. This is a blueprint for prayer and fasting. None of us wish to see lives taken, especially by those who have no value for life except to enslave others.  Please feel free to provide this to others whom you believe may want to join with others in prayer for this coming war and its outcome.  Have respect for the Lord and His mercy extended to us in providing this warning so we are not taken unawares.  BTW - there have been several such warning dreams in recent weeks.



Veronika West     July 7 2017 
Prophetic Warning for America!

While in prayer last night again I had a powerful Vision concerning the Nation of America and North Korea.  I heard the Spirit say, “Let the Watchman Arise in this Hour for a War with the Nation of North Korea draws near!”
As I heard these words, suddenly I saw Warring Angels being assigned to different areas over the Atlantic Ocean.  Then I saw a multitude of Angels standing upon the shores of the USA.  With blazing shields that shone like the sun, these powerful warrior Angels stood watching and waiting, watching and waiting.
As I looked upon them, I saw that they stood shield to shield forming what looked like a perfect and impenetrable invisible shield around the Nation of America.
Last night the Holy Spirit gave me no rest.  I was reminded of the word I posted on April 27th.  Please read and share as you are led.

Veronika West     April 27 2017 


A dream about America and North Korea!  David and Goliath on the battlefield…..!
A few days ago I had a powerful and poignant dream about the nation of America and the nation of North Korea. On the night of this dream I had been praying for the leaders of both nations.
Now in this dream, out of the shadows of darkness, emerged a mighty giant who led a very large army.  I felt the ground shake and tremble as the mighty giant and his army marched upon what looked like a battlefield.
As I looked at the giant I saw that he was dressed in armor from head to toe.  His face was well hidden behind an iron mask and his body was fully covered in heavy armor.
At his side he carried a silver sword.  In one hand he carried a large spear.  In the other he carried a bronze shield with a large 5-sided star deeply engraved upon it.
Now in the dream it was made known to me, as I looked upon the giant and his mighty army, that I was being shown the nation of North Korea.  Then suddenly in the dream a bright light appeared on the battlefield and a small wee boy stepped out from within the bright light and immediately it was made known to me that I was now looking at the nation of America.

As the dream continued to unfold before me, suddenly I heard the mighty giant speak, and with a loud voice he began mocking and challenging the small boy on the battlefield.
I listened and watched as the mighty giant and his army laughed, jeered and taunted the small boy.  The atmosphere was thick and heavy however in the midst of seemingly great power and increasing threat and opposition.  Suddenly an even greater power began to manifest on the battlefield.
Strength, courage, faith and a fierce boldness began to rise within the heart of the small boy.  His face shone like the midday sun.  Undeterred and defiant, his feet were unmoved and his heart unshaken.  This small boy fearlessly stood his ground against the mighty giant and his large army.
Then suddenly, with a loud roar like that of a lion, I heard these words coming from the mouth of the small boy, “For who is this uncircumcised Philistine that he should defy the armies of the living God? You come to me with a sword and with a spear and with a shield, but I come to you in the name of the LORD of Hosts, the God of the armies of Israel whom you have defied!”

Then in the dream I watched as the small boy ran towards the mighty giant and his army who had threatened him with imminent destruction and death.  Putting his hand in his bag, the boy took out a small smooth stone and slung it, hitting the giant on his forehead.  I watched as the small stone sank deeply into the giant’s forehead and, like a mighty oak tree, the giant fell first to his knees and then upon his face.  His body hit the ground with a loud and mighty thud.
Now I remained, watching intently as the small boy then took hold of the giant’s sword that now lay upon the ground and, drawing the sword from its sheath, the small boy lifted the sword high above his head and, with one mighty blow, he cut off the head of the giant.
The giant’s large army now looked on in horror as the head of their champion rolled across the ground.  His body now lay still and lifeless at their feet. Suddenly their hearts were filled with Spirit of the Fear of the LORD.
The power and the authority of Heaven was being made manifest on the battlefield.
Then suddenly I watched the large army began to retreat.  Running in fear, they headed back into the darkness of the shadows from where they had emerged.  The dream ended.
Now as I have prayed over this dream, the Spirit of God has given me even greater revelation, clarity and strategy in how to pray and intercede for the nation of America and the nation of North Korea in this hour.
As I prayed again over this dream yesterday I heard these words, “Daughter watch!  For I have put within the White House a man after my own heart.  Yes!  A man whom I have anointed and appointed for such a time as this.  Watch!  For I shall give into the hands of My anointed the heads of uncircumcised nations.  Fear not!  For I shall not be mocked.  Watch!  For My governing hand is now moving in the nations of North and South Korea, even in the nation of China and Japan; even in the nations of Russia and Turkey.
Watch!  For they who dare to defy the armies of the living God shall be brought to their knees, and on their faces they shall fall to the ground and their heads shall be cut off with their own swords by the hand of My anointed,”   says God.

Blessings to you all.
Pray for the salvation of lost souls, and pray that those who have been kept in bondage and slavery for eons will be set free to enjoy life and to prosper.

4 comments:

790 screw you MSM!!! said...

Any war between NK and the US is a false flag. NK is paper tiger... They couldn't launch anything we wouldn't shoot down,,,

Anonymous said...

North Korea taunted and STILL taunts the U.S, and it is high time they were taken out permanently, just get the women and children out of there first, then NUKE their sorry hind ends, and be done with it- Kim jung un is nothing but a spoiled, reckless child, and he will learn the hard way what it is to be in the death throes of the United States-It should have happened years ago-

Anonymous said...

You are blindly accepting the messages presented by the lying mainstream media. Hook, line and sinker. Hate NK. Exactly what they want you to think.

790 screw you MSM!!! said...

Thank you anon 12:23!!!, couldn't have typed it better! All the info concerning NK is pure Bullshit !!!!! Their nuclear capabilities are all lies and total crap! All msm false flag, fake news!!!!!! One of our Trident submarines could destroy NK in about 5 minutes,,,, Their one powerful long range nuke "lol" would be taken out 2000 miles away from California if that missile even was real,,, It's all bullshit folks!!