Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Am Not Limited By What You See


I Am Not Limited By What You See
February 28, 2012
I am not limited by what you see, but you limit me when you do not fully trust and believe in Me. I created you and I gave you life, so that you would know My love and My purposes for you. I am at work bringing everything that I have determined for you to pass, but if you do not truly trust in Me to do it, nor believe in Me to fulfill it, then I cannot bring the things forth that I desire to. I am being limited by you. I want you to see that I am in full control of your destiny. I know everything that will occur and I know everything that will not. Do not fear to put your trust in Me, for I see things that you do not see. I am the creator of your destiny. I am your Father and I am your God. Take my hand and let go of the things that rob you of your future, and live. I have not worked on your behalf to not finish what I have begun, nor have I changed my mind concerning you. No, I have set everything in it's order and timing for you. All is ready for the days ahead. I am looking to you, what will you do? Let go of the fear and the concerns that plague your thoughts, and draw near. I have much more to tell you so that you can walk confidently into all that I have made for your life. You are to walk in My peace, and in My release.

You are also not limited by that which you see either. For that which you see externally is not really what is true, as I am always working beneath the surface to bring forth that which lies dormant and undiscovered by you. There is much that has been laid within your path that you must not only find, but you must become. Everything that you learn along the journey becomes a part of you. Everything that you find and apprehend is added to you and further completes you as you grow. You need every step and opportunity that I have precisely laid out for you, you need them all, to fully become fully mature and ready for the greater weight of my Glory that is coming down even now. I have been progressively descending upon your life, and as I have been drawing closer to you, you have been also changing and maturing inot Me and into the person that I have ordained you to fully be. So, you must let go and trust in Me. Do not strive with Me, but rest and know that each step is still a measure and completion of My plans.

I have determined many things ahead that will both stimulate you and also alarm you at the same time, for chnage is always a stretching concept to your human nature and faculties. You must yield completely to Me in the process, and allow your thoughts to stay themselves on Me in all things. The greater that I unfold My hand before you, the greater the challenges will be for you to accept Me or to deny Me. For everything that is still of the old nature within you will oppose My plans and purposes, and you must crucify the old thoughts and patterns that will still want to control who you will be in Me. You must fully break out of yourself and run with Me. It is time for you to climb all the way to the top of My Mountain with Me, and then you will truly see why you had to fight so hard to become who I have callled you to be. It shall be as you determine it shall be, for you alone can fulfill your purpose with Me.

I have given you all of the angelic help that you need, and I have given you all of My Grace to stand in every season that will come to this planet and to man. Through every season and through every year, you will walk hand in hand with Me and will know no defeat or fear, but you must forsake every hindrance and distraction that so easily upsets your course this year. Let not your heart be troubled. Let not your faith be shaken by such simple things. Drive down your stakes deeper into me. Fret not either regarding the evil doers for thier time is short, but yours is much longer with Me. I am in control in the earth, and nothing escapes Me, nor happens outside of Me. My Word will stand until the end of all things. My People will also stand to the end with Me. My Church shall grow and finally mature as she embraces Me, and each shall come to understand their parts as they seek and find Me. My pursposes shall stand, and the earth and man shall come to know that I am the Lord of all, even in the affairs of the earth.

Do not be shaken by the things that must come, it is for you to know that My Will shall be done, and that you will walk out your parts, as I unfold Mine. I have a grand, grand design that will only appear as you take the time to seek Me and to know Me more, and as I greatly pour, you shall also greatly pour, and together we shall fully restore all that still awaits it's prophetic hour and time. Nothing shall be missed, or overlooked, or be forgotten, no, on the contrary, everything is in synchronization with Me, the Keeper of all destinies. Prepare for great change, and for even greater pouring out of My Fire and of My Winds, for I am going deeper and going higher than before, and you shall see and will know that it is Me and you will rejoice exceedingly. Not everything is fully understood upon the earth, even by the leaders that lead today, but watch as I interrupt the thoughts of men, and usher forth My Spirit within. I have come to reveal myself to all men, and I have come to bring My Harvest in, and I have come to dwell within My Church again. I shall be known and I shall be feared, and I shall be sought out as the events unfold, for My Wisdom, and My Wisdom alone will sustain all things in the heavens and in the earth. My Name and My Fame, shall be declared around the world again, for it is time for the rising up of the destinies of My women and men. The knowledge of Me is coming in, and it shall flow from the hearts of men until the end.
Psalms 78:41 
Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel. KJV

Job 11:7 
"Can you find out the deep things of God?Can you find out the limit of the Almighty? ESV
Job 15:8 Have you listened in the council of God?And do you limit wisdom to yourself? ESV

Psalms 22:9 Yet you are he who took me from the womb; you made me trust you at my mother’s breasts. ESV

Psalms 26:1 Vindicate me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity,and I have trusted in the LORD without wavering. ESV

Psalms 143:8 Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. ESV

Jeremiah 39:18 For I will surely save you, and you shall not fall by the sword, but you shall have your life as a prize of war, because you have put your trust in me, declares the LORD.'" ESV

Hebrews 2:13 And again, "I will put my trust in him."And again, "Behold, I and the children God has given me." ESV

Isaiah 9:6 His government and peace will have unlimited growth. He will establish David’s throne and kingdom. He will uphold it with justice and righteousness now and forever. The Lord of Armies is determined to do this! GWT

Ephesians 1:19 You will also know the unlimited greatness of his power as it works with might and strength for us, the believers. GWT

Revelations 22:6 [ Jesus Is Coming ] And he said to me, "These words are trustworthy and true. And the Lord, the God of the spirits of the prophets, has sent his angel to show his servants what must soon take place." ESV

And because I finished this word from the Lord at 3:18 am: Ephesians 3:18: (in context)

16 May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the [Holy] Spirit [Himself indwelling your innermost being and personality]. 17 May Christ through your faith [actually] dwell (settle down, abide, make His permanent home) in your hearts! May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, 18 That you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints [God's devoted people, the experience of that love] what is the breadth and length and height and depth [of it]; 19 [That you may really come] to know [practically, through experience for yourselves] the love of Christ, which far surpasses mere knowledge [without experience]; that you may be filled [through all your being] unto all the fullness of God [may have the richest measure of the divine Presence, and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God Himself]! AMP

v.16: I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit. 
NLT

No comments: