Wednesday, August 10, 2011

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS FOR THE KING OF GLORY COMETH

DEE HOETMER
deeconsultancy@absamail.co.za


LIFT UP YOUR HEADS FOR THE KING OF GLORY COMETH

10th August 2011

In the midst of great upheaval, in the midst of distress of nations, in the midst of nation rising against nation MY SHEKINAH GLORY WILL BE SEEN UPON MY BELOVEDS.

Do I not promise that My Glory will be seen in the midst of great darkness? That time is now upon the doorstep.

There is a time coming very soon the like of which has not been seen. This applies to both that which is good and also to that which is evil, for as great evil increases upon the earth so will My Glory be seen upon My people; I will not leave the earth in these times without a true representation of My Son.

Yea even in the midst of great darkness I have a wilderness people prepared to show forth My Glory. As darkness and great distresses increase upon the face of the earth SO WILL MY GLORY.

Many of mine own true Beloveds feel unworthy, broken and useless but oh AM I NOT THE RESURRECTION LIFE? Am I not all wisdom and truth? So therefore My Beloveds that in which you yet lack will come upon you; the strength, the wisdom, the knowledge of unsearchable things, all things that you have need of to complete your destiny WILL BE GIVEN TO YOU IN THE OUTPOURING OF MY GLORY!

Isaiah

45:3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

LIFT UP YOUR HEADS FOR THE KING OF GLORY COMETH! Oh wounded and as yet oppressed Beloveds of Mine, yes the wilderness journey, the purging, refining and breaking down of self sufficiency and self will has been very hard and for many it is hard to rise up now. I see your hearts and that they are almost failing in that, in the time OF YOUR DESTINY YOU CANNOT RISE UP. I am coming as a strong empowering wind. I am coming as resurrection life. I am coming as the restorer of the breach, I am coming AS YOUR VERY LIFE, YOUR VERY BREATH, YOUR VERY STRENGTH AND KNOWLEDGE BY THE POWER OF MY RIGHT HAND, BY THE POWER OF MY MIGHT.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.


I have not led you thus far; I have not done a great work of refining in you to leave you out now! Oh dear Beloveds of Mine, LIFT UP YOUR HEADS FOR THE KING OF GLORY IS COMING FOR YOU AND TO INHABIT YOUR VERY BEING SO THAT EVERY CELL WILL VIBRATE WITH MY LIFE FORCE, EVERY FIBER OF YOUR BEING WILL RESONATE MY SON JESUS. DO I NOT SAY I AM THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF YOUR FAITH? WILL I NOW LEAVE A THING UNDONE OR WILL I BRING YOU INTO COMPLETION OF THE PERFECT IMAGE AND STATURE OF MY SON. INDEED FOR MY OWN NAME’S SAKE I WILL!

Ephesians 4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ:

TO THE VERY WEARY AND BROKEN, STRETCH OUT YOUR RIGHT HAND IN FAITH FOR I UPHOLD YOU BY MY RIGHTEOUS RIGHT HAND AND WILL NEVER, NO NOT EVER LEAVE YOU OR FORSAKE YOU!

Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Were-for comfort one another with these words and strengthen one another in the most Holy love and I say yet again lift up your heads for the King Of Glory cometh AND HE IS COMING FOR YOU!


MY SHINING ONES

15th January 2011

What is this I hear, I hear the praises of My people coming out of the wilderness. I hear voices ringing out with thanksgiving for they know that they know that this is the year of breakthrough, the year of healing, the year of RESTORATION. Restoration of many things My Beloved. Much has been burnt up in your lives as I have separated the wheat from the chaff and burnt the dross in your lives. You are now My shining ones. Oh how I have looked forward to this day My Beloveds when My Bride is almost perfected.


Yes there is a little polishing left to do on My diamonds in deep, hidden areas of their soul but oh baby you have come a long way (I am smiling now, can’t believe the Lord said that).

Waves will come but My Beloveds will stand steadfast knowing in whom they have believed. Oh I am so proud of you My Beloveds with a proud Father’s heart. You never turned out of the way in the refining fires, in the persecution, in the unjust judgments and even in pain and in lack you clung to My Son Jesus.

You will continue to cling to Him even though the waves in the political arena will get rough. You will continue to cling to Him even though the waves in the natural roar. You have been prepared to stand in the things that are coming upon the earth even this year but YOU WILL NOT BE MOVED. This is the year and for the years coming, that I have been preparing you for.
You will see the manifestation of unprecedented evil and deception this year BUT YOU ARE A PEOPLE THAT KNOW YOUR GOD AND YOU WILL GO FORTH AND DO GREAT EXPLOITS IN THE MIDST OF IT. In all this darkness and deception people will run to My shining ones for the truth and you will lead them to Me! You will be a Harbour for the storm tossed ones this very year.
I Am well pleased with you My Beloveds, well pleased indeed. Yes there is still some tweaking to be done but oh how My heart delights in you for you have stood the tests. I have had to refine your faith like gold and I have *burnished you in the fires of affliction yes, but oh what a glorious Bride I have standing before Me now! The hosts of heaven rejoice and soon the languishing earth will rejoice too.
I have a refined people that will stand strong in the face of challenges and difficulties and their peace will be noted by many. They will come to you and ask you how it is that you stand so and you will tell them of My Son Jesus. You will bring many into the true Bride with you. You are My forerunners, My trail blazers and I Am well pleased with you.

Abba Father
* Merriman Webster on line Dictionary Definition of BURNISH
Transitive verb
1
A : to make shiny or lustrous especially by rubbing b : polish 3
2
: to rub (a material) with a tool for compacting or smoothing or for turning an edge

No comments: