Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Am your Provider, Deliverer, and your Shepherd.

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

8/9/11

Today in my time of intercession, the Lord was speaking to me tenderly yet with authority. I will share with you what was given to me:

Dear child, there are many things going on in your life to bring up the issues of your life that I Am purging and purifying you of. I know the the enemy has tried to bring you low by the multiplied troubles that you have encountered, but I Am using those things to lift you up to the highway of holiness that the mighty ones walk on. You will soon see with your own eyes that I keep My Word and it is not based upon the longevity of the trials. I Am beyond time, yet I will answer in your time. As long as you stay placed in My hand, I will not alter My plans for you. The financial upheaval of this world can not stop Me from being your supply. I have never run out of all that you need. I have always kept a ram in the bush for My children. You will be surprised at My provision for you! The storms that have blown gale force winds through your life may have seemed out of control, but I Am in control over everything that concerns you. I make the storms calm and deliver you from all distresses. Stand, for I turn the barren land into rivers and the dry ground into springs. I take the seeds you have sown in past fields and make a fruitful increase. I keep an account of all that you have done in My Name, and there is a great harvest of supply for you. Because you have remained yielded and flexible to My ways, even in the most strenuous times, you have a great recompense.

In this season when others became stagnant in their walk with me because of the debris that was blown on the path, you kept moving, deeper in Me. Sometimes it was slow and restrained, yet you pressed on. My Life in you is progressive, movement that gives purpose. I Am your Helper, the One that removes debris, that repairs all that was broken, and restores all that was taken. You have stayed in the flow of the divine, which has protected you from being overcome by weariness of body, frustration of soul, and disappointment of extended course. For in the days that the fig tree did not yield its blossom and fruit was not on the vine, you continued to rejoice. I know that many times through tears you sowed in your field. I said that those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. But I have set you up in order to send you to reap fields where you sowed no labor, others labored in advance for you. Many have abandoned their stations because of fear, yet around the corner, not yet seen by them was their victory. Do not quit, there is a breath-taking reward awaiting all that will stand. It does not matter what will happen in the "land of Egypt", I Am your Provider, Deliverer, and your Shepherd. I Am fitting you into My design and plan for good. You I have glorified and lifted above this world, by raising you up to sit with Me. Refuse to sit with the world, for then you will think and act like the world. I have a ram set aside for all who put their hands in Mines in complete trust!

Scripture References: Ps. 107:33-37; Ps.126:4-6; Hab. 3:17-18; John 4:37-38; Rom. 8:28-30

No comments: