Friday, August 19, 2011

I Am making you My beautiful ones.

DEBRA LOWE
http://daughtersofz.typepad.com/

8/18/11

The Spirit of the Lord says:

Believe Me again! It is time for you to feed your faith. Many little foxes have tried to eat at the strong roots that have developed deep through times of intimacy with Me. The requirement is for you to stay in the heavenly paces with Me, and not allow the things that are subject to change, to determine what is everlasting. Here is where you are home and where you can expect your fill of good things. I have walked with you through the valleys and I have held you up to see to it that you would not faint in times of adversity. I Am constantly lighting your way and opening up doors of hope in the midst. Training is what I have been doing, that you may be able to endure hardship as a soldier. As silver is refined and gold is purified, so I have brought you to a place where you must die and I must live mightily through you. I have marked you for My great presents and rewards. So, remember as you go through the fires of testing this will not harm you but make you stronger and more enduring.

I know that not only you, but the creation moans and groans as it travails to usher forth the mature sons of God. You, My beloved ones. You, are the ones We wait for. This earth is about to cough up more tribulations than can be handled at one time, because of sin that darkens it. Yet, in the very midst My people that have come through the fires of purification shall shine brighter. They will also have their minds illuminated as well, to be able to comprehend some secret things that I Am uncovering for them now. They are treasures that I have laid aside for this season. Nothing is new to Me. I Am not surprised by any turn of event in this world system, I prepared and made the way for My children to be the head. Do not fear any sudden news, whether truth or lies. I Am Jehovah! I know all things and because I Am you will lack no good thing. Believe! When everything wax old as a garment I remain the same. I Am your sufficiency. Once again I remind you that I am bringing forth what I have declared in My Word. For just as in that day that the new heavens and earth will stand firm forever, so you will stand firm forever. I Am on your side, and like a wildfire bursting forth and destroying everything in it's path, so I will destroy everything in your pathway that tries to stop you from reaching Our day. So stir up the fires that once burned bright and I will save you! No matter what, you are not ever forsaken but I Am making you My beautiful ones.

Scripture References: Isa. 45:2-3; Isa. 62:1-4: Isa. 66:22; Zec.13:9; 2 Corin. 4:16-18

No comments: