Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Eternal Faithfulness

MARY CLARK
Marianna, Florida
To unsubscribe from this list, please send an email with the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
To subscribe, send an email with the word "subscribe" in the subject line.
Listening Ears
barnabessie@embarqmail.com

Eternal Faithfulness

August 10, 2011

I am eternally faithful to My beloved. My faithfulness never wavers. It is constant. Look on this gift from your Beloved with a heart of gratitude. The world is unfaithful, and gives nothing of eternal value. I want you to rest in the knowledge that you serve a faithful God. I am faithful to My word. I am constant in My devotion to you, and I will bring forth that shining hour that I have spoken about to you. I will bring it about and you will know the faithfulness of your Beloved in a new and outstanding way, a way that is not comprehensible to man, to the world, but will be embraced soundly by My followers.

My devotion is from everlasting to everlasting. My faithfulness to you lives on. Receive all that I have to give. Receive it with a thankful heart, for it is My desire for you to know the goodness of your God and the eternal faithfulness that lies therein.

No comments: