Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dinar - UPDATE - GOD IS CONFIRMING THIS BLESSING

Received via email from a good soul and brother, D – Much Thanks


Subject: FW: Dinar - UPDATE - GOD IS CONFIRMING THIS BLESSING

Sent: Friday, June 03, 2011 5:56 PM


I am sending out a NOW "WORD FROM THE LORD" written from a pastor who was inquiring of the Lord about this RV including CURRENT words of wisdom from three national ministers.

The Lord has been speaking to me about our investment. The Lord spoke to me and said notice everyone is calling it a blessing. The Lord asked me what does the word blessing mean. I replied Lord it means that you have empowered us to gain wealth.

To which the Lord replied I am not holding the blessing back. I have revealed to my children through my prophets what MY WILL is.

Here follows what I believe to be 3 words from HEAVEN. I am sure there may be more but at this time I am only aware of these 3.

Chuck Pierce said this on May 20th 2011 -
http://www.gloryofzion.org/docs/5-20-11_PierceUpdate.pdf

"The Lord also showed me how financial systems would realign and nations would have different allegiances than we have known in the past. This begins now. Like the frog in the kettle, you will see gradual changes starting June 5."

Doug Addison said this May 23rd 2011

Watch For New Things to Happen through June. Passover to Pentecost this year is April 25 through June 12. It is an amazing time with lots of dreams, revelation, and angelic activity. It is time to take your injustice claims before God and ask for repayment. Watch for new things to happen specifically between June 8-12. You can make your claim right now for things that you have lost or have been stolen from you and your family. It is time to go before His Throne boldly and plead your case in the Courtroom of Heaven. Watch for the new things to begin to open and things that were in
transition begin to take shape. (Prov 6:31)

Then we have all heard George Robinson tell his story about how the dates of June 1st thru the 10th we will see this blessing.

As I pondered on these things and meditated on them, The Lord spoke to me, and asked me a question. How many witnesses do I say it takes to have something established? I replied Lord you say over and over in your word two and how many witnesses do you have? Well I have three Lord. They are speaking what they heard from YOU and those words have power in them.

Then the Lord continued with another question. What did I say through Paul to Timothy about Prophecy? I said he told him to do warfare with them.


1 Timothy 1:18


This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightiest war a good warfare;


The Lord then said to me GO war (pray) a good warfare with the 3 prophesies and put me in remembrance of my word for I said in Jeremiah "Then said the LORD unto me, Thou hast well seen: for I will hasten (watching over) my word to perform it". The Lord told me go complete the cycle and pray the revelation that I have revealed for I am looking for those who will agree with me in the earth, that I may perform my word for my word shall not
return void unto me.

So I charge you all let's stand together and pray the revelation that God has spoken, declare the word of the Lord and speak into existence the blessing the Lord has for us.

We thank You Father that we have a covenant relationship with You. You have bound Yourself to us because of the sacrifice Jesus made for me on the Cross.

You tell us to put You in remembrance of Your Written Word and your Spoken word of the 3 prophesies above. Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. As we proclaim Your Word individually and corporately today we have the confidence in You, according to 1 John 5:14, that if we ask anything according to Your will that You hear us. I thank You Father that we are the head and not the tail; thank You that the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the righteous; thank You that Your Word does not return void and
it will accomplish all that it is set out to do; thank You that we are joint heirs with Jesus.

We come today taking authority over the powers of darkness and cancel every assignment that would stand in the way of all You have in store for Your children. We speak death to the stronghold that is preventing the release of the RV. We cast it down in the Name of Jesus and by the power of that Name we declare it ineffective from this point forth. We command every spirit that has attached itself to this process to flee at the very mention of the Name of JESUS. Every demonic spirit that has tried to stop the move of God that is coming through this blessing has been exposed and is subject to obey the commands given in His Name.the light of His Word has illuminated
the dark places.

Today We call these things that are not as though they were and declare the RV done, complete and manifest in the form of an
announcement. Father we acknowledge that this wealth is Yours and only by Your grace are we being given the honor of being stewards of it. Thank You

Father for what You are about to do in the lives of so many of Your
children..in the Blessed Name of JESUS, the Name that is above all names,
AMEN AND SELAH!

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS - Passing this on to those who are praying with us from the call to wage war this week...

PRINT THIS OUT AND PRAY WITH THE REST OF THOSE AGREEING WITH WHAT WE HAVE READ ABOVE - WE SERVE A GOD OF THE BREAKTHROUGH, A GOD OF VICTORY AND A GOD OF THE "IT IS FINISHED"... CORPORATE PRAYER MOVES MOUNTAINS AND THIS IS A FAITH THAT PLEASES GOD.

WE ANTICIPATE THE INEVITABLE SUPERNATURAL INTERVENTION OF GOD - WE EXPECT THIS MIRACLE!


No comments: